JUST THINKING!

I was thinking or should I say am thinking about our walk on this land and how it effects the lives of others. AS believers and followers of Christ we should walk as follows:  a/ we should be steadfast  — 1 Cor.15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.  Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

b/ we should walk with faithfulness — 2 Samuel 22:26 With the merciful thou wilt shew thyself merciful, and with the upright man thou wilt shew thyself upright.  Psalms 89:24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

c/ we should walk with determination— Phil.3: 12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

[ prepared by W.Gerald Staples ]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surrounded by Angels

CLOUDS!

Poem