THE HEART!

THE HEART! Hi my friends, the scripture readings are from the King James Bible. Today’s study from Psalms begins with Psalm twenty- eight verse three 3 “Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Now focus our eyes on verse seven and see what it says to us.7 “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Our next stop on our journey through Psalms is chapter 31 verse 24;here is what it says 24 ” Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.”

In Psalm 32 verse eleven we read this about the heart.11 “Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Now turn and underline what is tells us about the heart in Psalm 33 verse 11.11 “The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.Now drop down to verse 15.15 He fashioneth their hearts alike; he considereth all their works.”

The next stop is Psalm 34 verse 18.

The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.“

The last stop for this post is chapter 35 verse 25.

“Let them not say in their hearts, Ah, so would we have it: let them not say, We have swallowed him up.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Touch of My Fathers Hand!

WHEN I AM WEAK!

TIME!