JOYFUL MORNING!

  This morning when I awoke the pain in my left hip was so severe I wanted to cry. but when I looked out my window and seen the beautiful sunny sky and heard the little birds singing from their little birdie hearts joyful tweets to their creator my heart began to fill with joy and whistle a joyful tune. So let us learn from the birds and sing to our creator joyful songs of thanks and praise. This morning I am taking some tie to look in my King James Bible some verses about joy beginning with Job. We all know the story of Job and the pain and suffering he went through when he lost family, friends all possessions and health to the point he pleaded to die. No matter how bad it got he still had faith in his God and kept in contact with Him. Job 41:22 tells us that finally his sorrow was turned into joy. Psalm 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.[In the presence of God is the fulness of joy.]

Psalm 126They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Proverbs 21:15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.  Matt.2521 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord 23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. Final verse Luke 15I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

[prepared by Winston Staples]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Touch of My Fathers Hand!

WHEN I AM WEAK!

TIME!