The Heart

To day I am sharing more verses from Psalms about the heart I invite you to come along with and see what the word tells you and me! I am using my K.JV. Bible! We begin our journey at Psalm 36 verse one “
T
he transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.” now let’s walk a bit farther to verse 10. “O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

Turn to Psalm 37: 4″Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thethe desires of thine heart.” We read in Psalm 37:15″Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.”In verse 31 we see these words about the heart “The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.” In Chapter 38 verse we read in verse eight “I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart.” One more verse for this day is verse ten “My heart panteth, my strength faileth me: as for the light of mine eyes, it also is gone from me.” When you read these verses in your bible circle or underline the words that speak to you about the heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Touch of My Fathers Hand!

WHEN I AM WEAK!

TIME!