A DAY IN NOVEMBER!

Today is the tenth day of November,

the for-cast is for a mix of sun and clouds,

and soon flurries will come falling down;

I love when the snow covers the ground,

like a blanket, and the land of white,

will be every where,

Oh what beauty will abound.

I love that first fall of snow,

that covers the dirty muddy ground;

The white pure appearance,

reminds me of our lives,

before and after salvation;

before when we were dirty sinners,

we were as that muddy ground.

The white snow reminds me,

of the purity I felt,

when God’s Holy Spirit came.

to live in our temple,

and wash us white as snow,

and we are now the sons of God!

“OH, What a day that will be,

when the face of Jesus we shall see”!

All with His amazing love and amazing grace!

~Winston Staples

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Touch of My Fathers Hand!

WHEN I AM WEAK!

TIME!