Amazed!

August is over half gone,

the flowers are leaning touching the ground;

Soon the humming birds will leave,

starting that long flight,

to their Winter dwelling home.

They are so small; their little wings so fast,

and soon that long trip will be past.

I am amazed, how our Heavenly Father,

created all creatures great and small,

and the speed of the humming bird;

that little bird amazes me most of all;

but to God He spoke it into being,

with it’s special purpose;

one is bringing joy to you and me.

I love God and His three persons,

Each one it’s roll in saving our souls;

when we sinners called upon His name,

believing the Father, sent Jesus His Son,

to give His life and Spirit on Calvary’s Cross,

and come to life again the third day,

giving Victory over Satan and the grave;

So let’s shout the victory “I’m Saved, I’m Saved”!

~Winston Staples

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Touch of My Fathers Hand!

WHEN I AM WEAK!

TIME!