ASSURANCE!

 Assurance: *produced by faith. Eph.3:12 In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.[KJV] 2 Timothy 1:12 For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

*Assurance is made complete through hope. Hebrews 6:11 And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; [KJV]

*Assurance is confirmed by love.    1 John 3: 14,19; 4:18 [KJV]



  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Touch of My Fathers Hand!

WHEN I AM WEAK!

TIME!